You are here

Motion for Interpleader Deposit

Official Procedure Last Change May 15, 2020

Motion for Interpleader Deposit

  • 28 USC 1335
  • FRBP 7067
  • S. D. Ind. 7067-1

General Information

Before filing a motion to interplead or deposit funds, contact the Clerk or the Court’s Financial Supervisor for information and directions.

If it is determined that a Motion for Interpleader Deposit is to be filed, it must contain a certification of the prior discussion with the Clerk or Financial  Supervisor. The Motion must be filed in an adversary proceeding.

To request disbursement of interpleader deposited funds, the Motion for Interpleader Disbursement event should be used.