Official Procedure Last Change July 21, 2021
Subchapter V Status Report Pursuant to 1188(c)
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Subchapter V Events > Subchapter V Status Report Pursuant to 1188(c)
Not later than 14 days before the date of the Subchapter V Status Conference, the debtor must file a report that details the efforts the debtor has undertaken and will undertake to attain a consensual plan of reorganization..
- Use of the court's sample form is encouraged.
- The Report must be signed by the debtor or debtor's attorney.
- A Certificate of Service must be included.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Subchapter V Events
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Subchapter V Status Report Pursuant to 1188(c). Click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Click to highlight Party. Click Next. If the party is not listed, click Add/Create New Party.
7. If no new attorney or party was added, skip to next step. If a new attorney or new party was added to the case, check appropriate box(es) to create an association between the attorney and party, click Next. If the associations are not correct, do not check any box, click Next.
9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.