Official Procedure Last Change December 10, 2021
Notice of Substantial Consummation of Subchapter V Plan
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Subchapter V Events > Substantial Consummation of Subchapter V Plan, Notice of
- The Notice of Substantial Consummation must be filed no later than 14 days after the confirmed plan is substantially consummated in Chapter 11 Subchapter V cases.
- In cases confirmed under 1191(a), the Notice serves to discharge the trustee by operation of law.
- The document must be signed by the debtor or debtor's attorney.
- A Certificate of Service must be included.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Subchapter V Events
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Substantial Consummation of Subchapter V Plan, Notice of. Click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Click to highlight Party. Click Next. If the party is not listed, click Add/Create New Party.
7. If no new attorney or party was added, skip to next step. If a new attorney or new party was added to the case, check appropriate box(es) to create an association between the attorney and party, click Next. If the associations are not correct, do not check any box, click Next.
8. Browse to select the pdf file. Click Next.
9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.