You are here

Current Address Requirements

It is important that debtors maintain a current address and phone number with the Clerk's Office. A change of address should be filed with the Clerk by submitting a written statement giving both the old and new addresses along with the case number.  Click here for a fillable Notice of Change of Address Form.