You are here

Communication with the Court

It is NOT possible to communicate in person or by phone with the Bankruptcy Judge. If you need to seek any relief from the Court, you must file a written motion specifying the relief you seek. The matter will then be set for hearing before the Judge.

The Clerk's Office can provide information on the status of your case and on the scheduling of hearings. To contact the Case Manager of your case, go to Case Information and select the case manager assigned to the last two numbers of your case number. The Clerk's Office cannot assist you with any problems or disputes you might have with any of your creditors nor may they act on your behalf in that regard.