You are here

How do I get a copy of my discharge papers?

You have several options:

  • Contact your attorney.
  • Visit the courthouse. The fee for copies is .50 cents per page.
  • You can request a copy at  
  • If discharge is not available at the Court, speak with staff for additional options.
  • You can sign up for electronic access to case information. You can subscribe to PACER Service which will allow you access to all Bankruptcy case records and you will be able to print case documents yourself.  To receive more information about PACER Service you can visit the website: or telephone the PACER Service Center at (800) 676-6856 between the hours of 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday - Friday CST.

Click here to return to Fees/Copies Frequently Asked Questions.