You are here

Trustee's Deposit of Unclaimed Dividends

Acceptable Methods of Payment

Electronic Public Access Fee Schedule

Fees & Installments

Free or Low Cost Legal Help

Post Judgment Interest Rates

Refund Policy

Trustee's Deposit of Unclaimed Dividends

Unclaimed Funds


To submit unclaimed dividends to the Court, select one of the following methods:
•    File a Notice of Deposit of Unclaimed Dividends then remit funds by ACH


•    File a Notice of Unclaimed Dividends then mail a copy of the filed notice with a check payable to Clerk, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the total amount listed on the notice to:

        Clerk, U.S. Bankruptcy Court
        46 East Ohio, Room 116
        Indianapolis, IN 46204