In response to the recent outbreak of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) in the United States and particularly in the Southern District of Indiana, the Bankruptcy Court has made changes to its operations. Those changes are described in the General Orders and Other Information and Meetings of Creditors Information listed below. For questions or concerns not answered in these materials, please contact the Bankruptcy Clerk’s office at 317-229-3800.
General Orders and Other Information
• General Order 20-0009 re Temporary Filing Procedures for Parties Not Represented by an Attorney has been rescinded – see General Order 20-0012 below
• New Options for Hearings 7/31/2020
• Clerk's Office Operations: Updated December 2020 12/10/2020
Meetings of Creditors Information
• Telephonic Meetings of Creditors updated 9/1/2020
• Case Trustee Teleconference Numbers 4/6/2020
Frequently Asked Questions - COVID-19
• PDF Size Control Suggestions 4/17/2020
• Frequently Asked Questions - COVID-19 2/12/2021
• BLUEJEANS FAQs 7/29/2020
• BLUEJEANS Participant Guide 7/29/2020
Please check back frequently for updates!