You are here

How do I contact the trustee?

Trustee contact information is found on the Notice of Bankruptcy Case, which is mailed to all creditors when a new case is filed. If you do not have the Notice, you can also contact the Clerk’s Office in the jurisdiction where the case was filed.


Click here to return to Trustee/U.S. Trustee Frequently Asked Questions.