You are here

How do I change my address? (Creditor)

If you have an ECF Account, view the Change of Address procedure available on the Court’s procedures manual. If you are unable to file documents electronically, mail or hand-deliver a signed statement identifying the case number, the old address and the current mailing address to the court in the jurisdiction where the case was filed.


Click here to return to Creditor Frequently Asked Questions.