You are here

When can I expect payment on my claim?

All questions regarding payment of a claim in chapter 7 and 13 cases should be directed to the assigned case trustee. The trustee’s contact information is found on the Notice of Bankruptcy Case. Chapter 11 or 12 claims questions should be directed to the Debtor’s attorney.
Click here to return to Creditor Frequently Asked Questions.