You are here

My name was found on your website; can it be removed?

All records, such as party information, claims, orders, decisions entered, opinions, and other case information are public record and cannot be removed. However, if you believe a case was filed in your name without authorization or that you have been listed as a creditor by someone who does not owe you money, contact the U.S. Trustee to report your concerns.


Click here to return to Clerk's Office Frequently Asked Questions.