You are here

May I convert my case from one chapter to another, i.e. Chapter 7 to Chapter 13 or Chapter 13 to Chapter 7?

Yes. A case may be converted from one chapter to another.  However, these matters are complex and require legal advice regarding the ramifications of converting between the different chapters. The Court's staff is not allowed to provide legal advice. You may wish to contact an attorney.
Click here to return to Debtor Questions.