You are here

How will I know the treatment of my claim by the Chapter 13 Trustee?

If you filed a proof of claim with the court and there were no objections to your claim or if a judge made a ruling denying the objection and allowed your claim, you may check Chapter 13 Trustee’s website assigned to the case or contact the Chapter 13's Trustee Office.

 John Hauber -
Telephone: 317-636-1062

Ann DeLaney -
Telephone: 317-829-7360
Robert Musgrave:
Telephone: 812-424-3029

Don Decker: htttp://
Telephone: 812-234-2666
Click here to return to Creditor Frequently Asked Questions.