You are here

How do I object to the debtor receiving a discharge?

You may object to the discharge of all debts or object to the dischargeability of a specific debt. Either type of objection is referred to as a compliant and if filed, initiates an Adversary Proceeding. Review the procedures regarding the filing of an Adversary Proceeding in the Court’s procedures manual. Objections to discharge/ dischargeability must be received in writing no later than the date set forth on the Notice of Bankruptcy Case.


Click here to return to Creditor Frequently Asked Questions.