You are here

How do I change the address on my Proof of Claim?

If a creditor’s payment address has changed, contact the chapter 13 trustee assigned to the case.  If the noticing address (which is the address you wish to receive documents from the Court) has changed, review the Change of Address procedure available in the Court’s Procedures Manual. If you are unable to file documents electronically, mail or hand-deliver a signed statement identifying the case number, the claim number, the old address and the new mailing address to the court in the jurisdiction where the case was filed.
Click here to return to Creditor Frequently Asked Questions.