You are here

What if a case I am interested in has been sent to the Archives?

To retrieve copies of documents from the National Archives and Records Administration, you must obtain the (1) accession number, (2) location, and (3) box number from the Clerk's Office. You then submit an Archive Request Form, which may be downloaded from the National Archives website at:
Click here to return to Copies Frequently Asked Questions.