- Notice of an emergency or weather related closing of the Clerk's Office, including the cancellation or delay of court proceedings, will appear here.
- A recorded voice message re: closing or delays will also be available on the phone line of the affected court location. (Evansville, Indianapolis, New Albany, Terre Haute).
- When deemed necessary by the Court, a broadcast email to all users signed up for email alerts will be issued upon any emergency or weather related closing of the Clerk's Office.
- It is incumbent upon attorneys to check these sources and notify their clients accordingly.
- You should contact the trustee assigned to the case regarding emergency or weather related cancellations of Meetings of Creditors.