The following CM/ECF update will take effect the weekend of March 13, 2017:
Applications for Compensation
The Application for Compensation and/or Reimbursement of Expenses event has been updated to:
- Add radio buttons for filers to indicate if the application is a final or interim request for compensation.
- Require the trustee or the debtor to be selected as the filing party for applications filed in chapter 7 or 13 cases.
The related order event was also updated to add the final/interim application radio buttons. The Professional Fees Awarded Report has been updated to add Interim and Final columns.
First Day Motions
When a specific motion is filed within two days after a chapter 11 petition is filed, filers can indicate that the motion is a “First Day Motion” pursuant to Local Rule S.D. Ind. B-9013-3. The calculation function used to determine if a motion falls into the First Day Motion category has been reconfigured to count business days instead of calendar days.
Order Mooting Abandonment and/or Relief from Stay
This standard order has been updated to more accurately reflect the abandonment process pursuant to Local Rule S.D. Ind. B-6007-1(a)(2).
Case-Specific Trustee Events re: Member Cases
The following case-specific trustee events have been added to the list of events available for filing in jointly administered member cases:
- U.S. Trustee's Notice of Revocation of Appointment of Trustee
- U.S. Trustee's 341 Meeting Held/Not Held
- 341 Meeting Adjourned
- 341 Meeting Continued
- Trustee’s Final Report and Account
Forms Updated to Use Appropriate Indefinite Article
Standard notices and orders generated in ECF have been updated to use "A" or "An" at the beginning of paragraphs, rather than using the generic "A(n)".