Agreed Statement as Record on Appeal

Official Procedure Last Change March 27, 2018

Agreed Statement as Record on Appeal

How to file:

Location of event: Bankruptcy > Appeals & Withdrawals of Reference > Agreed Statement as Record on Appeal

  • FRBP 8009(d)

General Information

Full information on the Appeals process

  • Parties can file an Agreed Statement as the Record on Appeal instead of separate Designations.
  • This Agreed Statement takes the place of the normal record on appeal.

Filing requirements

  • The Agreed Statement must be signed.

  • A Certificate of Service must accompany the Statement.

Step-by-Step Instructions

 1. Log into CM/ECF.

2. Select Bankruptcy > Appeals & Withdrawals of Reference.

3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.

4. Select Agreed Statement as Record on Appeal from the event list and click Next.

5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.

6. Select the party filer. If the party is not listed, or cannot be selected, view instructions on adding a new party. Click Next.

Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.

7. Browse to select the document to be filed (pdf file). Click Next.

8. Check the box next to the Notice of Appeal to which your Statement relates and click Next.

9. Select appropriate radio button and click Next.

10. Select prefix text, if applicable, and click Next.

11. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).

Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.