You are here

How do I get Certified copies of documents from the Clerk’s Office?

The Clerk’s office must print/make the copies in order to certify them. The Clerk’s office requires exact change; debit cards; a bank cashier’s check or money order made payable to: Clerk, United States Bankruptcy Court. No personal checks or credit cards will be accepted from Debtor(s). Copy and certification fees can be found on the Schedule of Bankruptcy Fees.
Click here to return to Fees/Copies Frequently Asked Questions.