You are here

How do I change my address? (Debtor)

Consult with your attorney and they will file the proper documents with the Clerk’s Office. If you do not have an attorney, mail or hand-deliver a signed statement identifying the case number, the old address and the current mailing address to the Clerk’s Office in the jurisdiction where the case was filed.
Click here to return to Debtor Questions.