CM/ECF or Pacer Login

Voice Case Information System (VCIS)
What is VCIS?



Fees and Unclaimed Funds

Trustee's Deposit of Unclaimed Funds

To submit unclaimed funds to the Court where no previous order for deposit of unclaimed funds (for the desired creditor) is on the case docket:

  • file a Notice of Unclaimed Dividends
  • mail a copy of the filed notice and a check for the total amount listed on the notice to:

    Clerk, U.S. Bankruptcy Court
    46 East Ohio, Room 116
    Indianapolis, IN 46204

If an order for deposit of unclaimed funds is already present on the case docket, submit a copy of the existing order with a check for the desired amount.



If you are having problems with this site, please contact webmaster.
Copyright © 2011 US Bankruptcy Court - Southern District of Indiana | All Rights Reserved
Last Updated: 28 March 2012