You are here

The trustee says the court is holding a check for me. Can I come pick it up?

Trustees deposit unclaimed funds with the Court when they are unable to locate creditors or when the original checks issued are not cashed for a certain period of time. Once the funds are deposited with the Court, a creditor must file an application for payment of unclaimed funds and submit documentation to show identity, ownership of the funds and current address of the creditor. A court order can then be entered and a check will be mailed. Forms and instructions are available on-line by clicking here. If you have any additional questions or need help, please contact the Finance office at
Click here to return to Payment or Credit Card Concerns Frequently Asked Questions.