You are here

I filed a pleading in which a fee is NOT required. Who do I contact?

Immediately e-mail Do not pay any outstanding fees at this time. The Clerk's Office will review the filing and notify you by return e-mail if the fee has been removed or if the fee must be paid.
Click here to return to Payment or Credit Card Concerns Frequently Asked Questions.