You are here

Who can help me to file my Chapter 7, or 13 bankruptcy because I do not have the money to pay a lawyer?

You can contact an attorney who provides assistance for Pro Se filers at the Bankruptcy Legal Help Line at (317) 269-1910.
Click here to return to Filing Without an Attorney Frequently Asked Questions.