You are here

Can a locator's attorney who is not licensed to practice in Indiana file a motion to withdraw unclaimed funds?

The attorney must be a registered user either admitted to the Indiana Southern Bar or as a Pro Hac Vice. 
Click here to return to Attorney Frequently Asked Questions.