Block Scheduling Instructions
Effective June 3, 2013, Block Scheduling will be expanded to chapter 13 cases filed in the Evansville and Terre Haute Divisions. Block Scheduling will continue in the Indianapolis Division and will be expanded to the New Albany Division at a later date. For instructions on Block Scheduling, check out the Power Point presentation.
When the pleadings specified in the BLOCK SCHEDULING EVENTS section are filed, the moving party will be directed to Block Scheduling where a hearing date and time are selected and a notice is generated. The notice will not be issued by the Court until all pleadings have been quality controlled. Any pleading which has been calendared through Block Scheduling and is determined to be deficient may result in the cancellation or rescheduling of the hearing.
BLOCK SCHEDULING EVENTS
- Motion to Dismiss (creditors only)
- Objection/Response to Trustee’s Motion to Dismiss (debtors only)
- Objection/Response to Motion for Relief from Stay - if time requirement is waived
- Objection to Motion to Modify Plan Post-Confirmation (trustees and debtors only)
- Objection to Confirmation of Amended Plan (trustees only)
- Objection to Confirmation of Plan (trustees only)
- Objection to Debtor’s Claim of Exemptions (trustees only)
- Response to Objection to Claim(s) (all filers)
NOTE: Please contact the court if there are no available hearing dates or an earlier date is necessary.
CHAPTER 13 COURTROOM SERVICES STAFF
Tomi Hollywood for Judge Frank J. Otte cases with digits range of 00-99 at 317.229.3819
Heather Butler for Judge James M. Carr cases with digits range of 00-99 at 317.229.3833
Marcella Lockert for Judge Robyn L. Moberly cases with digits range of 00-99 at 317.229.3820
Heather Heiser-Davis for Judge James K. Coachys cases with digits range of 00-94 at 317.229.3809
Laura Trepes for Judge James K. Coachys cases with digits range of 95-99 at 317.229.3822